1. Racers register for the race on the Webscorer website
2. Before the race, racers install the Webscorer app on their iOS or Android phones
3. Racers sign in to the app with the same account used during the registration
4. Register for the race using the “Register for self-timed race” button.
5. Click on the “Race ID” tab and use the following ID numbers to register for your desired
Mahony Lite Race ID = 243149
Full Mahony Race ID = 243045
6. During the race, racers perform self-timing by scanning QR codes on course
During the first week, we will have set up a practice set of QR codes at the Burly Bridge. Please use this to familiarize yourself with the scanning process.
Each week we will post photos of the position of the start and finish gates on social media. Please contact Justin @ TAWS if you have any questions regarding the QR Code procedure or position of start and finish gates.
FULL MAHONY GATES WILL BE FRAMED IN BRIGHT YELLOW
MAHONY LITE GATES WILL BE FRAMED IN BRIGHT RED
Please be sure to scan the correct QR. Your race time will not close until you scan the correct QR Code